secret of the bigfoot secret of the bigfoot

This belongs on youtube. Not here.

First fullbody First fullbody

The audio definitely needs some attention. The voice recording had a lot of plosives and wasn't clear enough to hear without volume but then immediately, there are loud white noise static sounds which blow out the ear drums. Definitely needs some work. Keep at it.

dynamicsof responds:

Sure, thank you..

Pokemon Battle Pokemon Battle

Didn't rate it very high because it isn't complete. I like where you are taking this style but I think you should remove the sprites completely and do the effects yourself. You clearly have some talent and I think that if you completed this and submitted it with a some audio editing (effects being overly loud and flooding) and removed the sprites, you'd have a killer animation. Hope this helps, man. Well done.

Chaos Clash Chaos Clash

Advertising? FOR SHAME!

mattyking1985 responds:

no, i'm not ashamed of my artwork, and I believe your on this site to look at it.

Freeman's mind animated 1 Freeman's mind animated 1

Not sure if it is your loader but I waited a while before clicking play and all I was given was a blank screen. Take a look at the code.

Kingdom hearts corrupted Kingdom hearts corrupted

After pressing spacebar, I was greeted with a white screen and nothing else. Couldn't really give you an honest rating. Sorry.

My World of Newgrounds My World of Newgrounds

sheer brilliance

you did an amazing job. mixing animation with live action is tough and exciting, and you nailed it. ive seen some dodgey attempts on here before and this is not one of them. once again, im very impressed =]

cobra0528 responds:

Thank you!

[LL] - Cupcake [LL] - Cupcake

o lawdy

i thought the LL was dead =<.. but than again i haven't been around much so it all evens out. i had a good chuckle :D cupcaek looks dilishus!
i thank you kind sir =3

Madanimation responds:

We are not dead, just mortally wounded.

WiiGii 3 WiiGii 3

o lawdy

/b/tards should not be allowed to post outside of /b/

MrPeece responds:

Well looks like you broke your own rule :(

Street Fighter: AFS Street Fighter: AFS

:D guess whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!

You're the saviour! You are one of a number of people who have helped keep this entry in the Portal!

;)