View Profile Dj-FreeZe

58 Movie Reviews

This belongs on youtube. Not here.

The audio definitely needs some attention. The voice recording had a lot of plosives and wasn't clear enough to hear without volume but then immediately, there are loud white noise static sounds which blow out the ear drums. Definitely needs some work. Keep at it.

dynamicsof responds:

Sure, thank you..

Didn't rate it very high because it isn't complete. I like where you are taking this style but I think you should remove the sprites completely and do the effects yourself. You clearly have some talent and I think that if you completed this and submitted it with a some audio editing (effects being overly loud and flooding) and removed the sprites, you'd have a killer animation. Hope this helps, man. Well done.

12 Game Reviews

hmm...

in reply to that whack job who didnt want paragonX9 in this... omfg.. i say.. what a much better way to show this NG guide off than with help from an actually person who submits royalty free music here and happens to be the best? great stuff!

Splurgle responds:

Why thank you.:)

gah! and i like the witty rants of Foamy...

Dj_FreeZe
pisses on
illwillpress's
mutilated pussy

whoa.. well.. uhm.. ive never.. met the guy before but uhm.. the generator works nicely!

found a glitch. otherwise very nice

only one problem i found.. the
"Not a Hot Party" and "Shes Breaking up" both say not a hot party... get to it do0ds :P

FattyWhale responds:

fixed now...thanks for the review

1 Audio Review

I absolutely loved hearing that saw-wave style synth you had. The one that sounded like it was side chained to the kick. Really good job, sir.

I am not a slender man. I am but humble and peculiar. I am not that of which seeks unbridled validation but I will say this: WTF IS WRONG WITH ME? HOLY SHIT JESUS CHRIST ON CRUTCHES MY ANIMATIONS ARE WORTH EATING DICKS OVER OMFG I SUCK I HATE EVERYTHING.

29, Male